Here at Amplify Credit Union, we work hard to provide you with product and service updates when you need them the most. That means giving you control over how we communicate with you, but it also means ensuring that we have your most up-to-date contact information on file at all times. In this section, we’ll explain how to update your contact information with Amplify and adjust your communication settings to fit your needs.
- Amplify uses your contact information to provide important marketing and organizational updates.
- You can update your mailing address, email address, and phone number at any time in our online banking platform.
- You can opt out of unwanted email correspondence by clicking on the email settings link in any Amplify email.
Why Is Amplify Asking Me to Update My Contact Information?
Our marketing team works hard to keep our members aware of upcoming financial products, and up-to-date contact information is an essential part of this process. But some organizational updates during periods of uncertainty - such as the ongoing COVID-19 virus pandemic - require our team to send out important information in a timely manner. Regularly reviewing your contact information in our system ensures you will always have access to critical updates from the Amplify team.
How Do I Update My Contact Information in Online Banking?
Thanks to our online banking platform, you can update your mailing address, email address, or phone number in just a few, easy clicks. Follow the steps below to update your records with Amplify at any time.
- Log into online or mobile banking.
- Click on “Update Contact Info” in the online banking sidebar.
- Update your mailing address, email address and phone number in the fields on the “Update Contact Info” page.
To prevent any errors in our system, our web team also recommends you take the following steps when updating your contact information:
- Do not use special characters (#, %, ^) in address and phone number fields.
- Do not include a period in address abbreviations such as Drive (“Dr”), Building (“BLDG”), and Suite (“Ste”).
- Do not include periods in address abbreviations for PO Boxes.
- Do not list a separate mailing address if it is the same as your physical address.
- Always use the address abbreviations recommended by the United States Postal Service.
You can also send a secure message in Online Banking to the Amplify Credit Union team requesting to remove an outdated mailing address.
How Do I Change or Update My Beneficiaries?
If you would like to review, change, or add beneficiaries on your Amplify Credit Union accounts, you can do so by contacting Member Support at (512) 836-5901. They will verify your information and help you make the necessary changes to your current beneficiaries.
I’m Receiving Too Many Emails from Amplify. How Do I Opt Out?
Each of the emails you receive from Amplify Credit Union and its partners includes a link to your personal email settings. Clicking on this link will take you to your account page, where you can choose among the following email options:
- Amplify News
- Real Estate Loans
- Consumer Loans
- Deposit Products
- Amplify Services
- Informative Articles
- Preapproved Offers
Should you wish to remove yourself from all email campaigns, you can also select the “Unsubscribe From All Marketing” button at the bottom of the page. While this will prevent you from receiving future marketing emails from Amplify Credit Union, please note that you will continue to receive critical, non-marketing updates from our team.