Tired of making worrying about due dates for your monthly bills? With Amplify's BillPay feature, you can select and schedule frequent payments for automatic delivery. In this section, we'll provide an overview of this feature. We'll also show you how to set up recurring payments from any payment screen.
- BillPay is a free service for all Amplify members.
- You can enroll in BillPay in online banking.
- BillPay is accepted by any domestic company or entity. Please confirm this payment method with your federal, state, and local agencies.
What Is BillPay?
BillPay is a free online tool available in online banking. Once you enroll, you will be able to pay your bills while avoiding writing checks. This will also keep your account information private and help you avoid the cost of postage.
This feature allows you to pay bills either manually or automatically. It will also allow you to set up optional reminders and receive e-bills from most major companies and utility providers.
How Do I Use BillPay?
First, you will need to log onto online banking on your desktop or mobile app. Then select "BillPay Setup" under the "Transactions" tab in the online banking sidebar. You will then be prompted to select one or more active checking and savings accounts. Once you've selected your accounts, you can then use the "Pay Bills" feature under the "Transactions" tab to schedule your payments.
Please note that this is a standard service that is free to all members. This bill payment should occur within 1-2 business days of the "Send On" date.
Which Types of Bills Can I Pay Using BillPay?
You can make payments to any domestic company or entity using BillPay. However, please note that federal, state, and local agencies typically cannot accept this form of payment. Please contact these agencies before attempting to schedule payments in online banking.
How Do I Set Up Recurring Payments In BillPay?
One of the biggest benefits of BillPay is the ability to schedule recurring payments. If you have a direct deposit set up, you can schedule BillPay payments for specific days each month worry-free.
- From any payment screen, click on the payee's name for whom you would like to set up a recurring payment.
- Select "Pay Automatically" from options.
- On the "Set Payment Options" page, select the funding account and click on the "Pay Automatically at Regular Intervals" option.
- Enter the payment information for this bill, including the amount, frequency, start date, and end date. Click Save Changes.