A wire transfer is the direct movement of funds between credit unions and other financial institutions. Upon receipt, funds are typically made available immediately. Members may initiate a wire transfer in a branch by visiting one of our 6 locations or via remote channels. In this section, we will discuss how to initiate and / or receive a wire transfer.
- Wire transfers may be initiated by visiting a branch or by calling us at (512) 836-5901.
- You must contact Amplify before sending a wire transfer to receive the required paperwork.
- A $15 processing fee is applied to all outgoing Domestic wire transfers.
- Cut off time to receive wire request is 2:00 pm CST, Monday – Friday. Requests received after this time or on Saturday will be processed the next business day.
- International wires may only be sent from a business account.
How do I Receive a Domestic Wire Transfer?
Amplify does not charge an incoming wire fee - you will be credited with the full amount of the incoming wire. To receive a wire you will need to provide:
- Amplify's ABA/routing number: 314977227
- Amplify's address and phone number: PO Box 85300, Austin 78708, ph: 800-237-5087
- Your account number which can be found in online banking, on your monthly statements or you can call us to get assistance in locating your account number.
How do I Receive an International Wire Transfer?
Amplify can receive incoming wires in US dollars only. Routing instructions for incoming wire transfers in US dollars:
- Wire Routing Transit Number: 314977227
- Bank Name: Amplify Credit Union
- Bank address, city & state: 3600 W Parmer Ln Austin, TX 78727
- Beneficiary Acct #: Your complete Amplify account number
- Beneficiary account name and address: The name and address of your account as it appears on your statement.
How do I Initiate a Wire Transfer?
To send a wire transfer you may visit us in a branch or call us at (512) 836-5901. To send a wire transfer you will need:
- The recipient's (individual or business) name, account number, and address.
- The recipient's bank name, ABA/routing number, address, and phone number.
Note that cut off time to receive wire request is 2:00 pm CST, Monday – Friday. Requests received after this time or on Saturday will be processed the next business day.
Before you decide to send a wire transfer, please contact our Member Support team. They will provide you with the paperwork needed to process your wire transfer in a timely fashion. Please note that Amplify uses DocuSign to collect signatures and member information for our wire transfers. If you are unfamiliar with DocuSign as a platform, we encourage you to check out this short video from the DocuSign team.
While Amplify Credit Union does not collect fees on incoming wire transfers, outgoing domestic and international wire transfers will requirement a small administrative fee. Here is the complete list of the costs associated with our wire transfers:
|Incoming wire transfers||Free|
|Domestic Outgoing wire transfers||$15|
|International Outgoing wire transfers (Only available to business accounts)||$60|