A wire transfer is the direct movement of funds between credit unions and other financial institutions. Upon receipt, funds are typically made available immediately.
Members may initiate a wire transfer in a branch by visiting one of our 6 locations or via remote channels.
- Wire transfers may be initiated by visiting a branch or by calling us at (512) 836-5901.
- A $15 processing fee is applied to all outgoing Domestic wire transfers.
- Cut off time to receive wire request is 2:00 pm CST, Monday – Friday. Requests received after this time or on Saturday will be processed the next business day.
- International wires may only be sent from a business account.
- If processing a wire over $20,000.00, please contact our Member Support Team to complete the related paperwork in a timely fashion.
How do I Receive a Wire Transfer?
Amplify does not charge an incoming wire fee - you will be credited with the full amount of the incoming wire. To receive a wire you will need to provide:
- Amplify's ABA/routing number: 314977227
- Amplify's address and phone number: PO Box 85300, Austin 78708, ph: 800-237-5087
- Your account number which can be found in online banking, on your monthly statements or you can call us to get assistance in locating your account number.
How do I Initiate a Wire Transfer?
To send a wire transfer you may visit us in a branch or call us at 512-836-5901. To send a wire transfer you will need:
- The recipient's (individual or business) name, account number, and address.
- The recipient's bank name, ABA/routing number, address, and phone number.
Note that cut off time to receive wire request is 2:00 pm CST, Monday – Friday. Requests received after this time or on Saturday will be processed the next business day.
If processing a wire over $20,000.00, please contact our Member Support Team prior to the date you wish to send the wire. Additional paperwork is required for these requests and without this paperwork, wire processing will be delayed.
|Incoming wire transfers||Free|
|Domestic Outgoing wire transfers||$15|
|International Outgoing wire transfers (Only available to business accounts)||$60|