Getting a New Debit Card

Wondering how to get a new debit card? Order one online or have one issued instantly at any Amplify Credit Union branch.

Written By Matthew Monagle (Member Support)

Updated at December 13th, 2021

For many of our members, their Amplify Credit Union debit card is their primary form of payment. This payment option is why we emphasize fast and secure debit card issuance as part of our membership. In this section, we'll explain how to have an Amplify debit card automatically issued at any branch location and why you needn't worry about your card expiring.


  • You can request a new debit card at any Amplify branch or by contacting our customer service team at (512) 836-5901 or toll-free at (800) 237-5087.

How Do I Get a New Debit Card?

Thanks to our instant issue service, a new debit card can be provided in a matter of minutes at any Amplify Credit Union branch. Stop by our Cedar Park, Esperanza, La Frontera, or Pond Springs locations to have a new card issued while you wait. 

If you do not live locally, or would prefer to have a debit card mailed to the address on file, please call our customer service team at (512) 836-5901 or toll-free at (800) 237-5087. As with any phone transaction, you will be asked to confirm your contact and account information before proceeding with your new card request. Please note that debit cards ordered over the phone may take up to 14 business days to be delivered, so it is crucial that you plan accordingly. You can also request a card by sending a secured message to the Amplify team in online banking on your desktop or mobile app.

Do I Need To Order a New Debit Card If Mine Is About To Expire?

Once you are in the final month of your current debit card, Amplify Credit Union will automatically send a new card on or about the 15th of the month prior to expiration. For example, if your card is set to expire in June 2020, Amplify will automatically send you a new debit card on or about May 15. If you have questions about this debit card renewal, please reach out to our contact team at (512) 836-5901 or (800) 237-5087.

What if I Need To Replace a Lost or Stolen Debit Card?

If you believe that your debit card has been lost or stolen, it is important that you first contact Amplify and request that the card be canceled. From there, you can request a replacement card at an Amplify branch or by contacting our support team. Please check out our Report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card page for additional information.

Was this article helpful?

Still have a question? Contact Us